Mouthwatering Loaded Chip-Corn
Movie night coming up? Turn things up a notch! Try our recipe for mouth-watering loaded chip-corn for some chocolatey crunchy sticky goodness. Guaranteed finger licking goodness!
Chips featured: Sweet Cinnamon, Lightly Salted
Preparation time: 15-20 minutes
- 2 bags Sankofa Plantain Chips
- 1 bag microwave popcorn/1/4 cup stovetop popcorn
- Salt/sugar to taste
- Caramel syrup
- Chocolate syrup
- Optional add-ons: nuts, marshmallows, raisins, etc.
- Pop some popcorn over the stove or in the microwave.
- Crush up some Sankofa Plantain Chips
- Combine the popcorn and crushed chips in a large bowl. Add some salt or sugar to taste and mix well.
- Add any personal touches: nuts, marshmallows, or even raisins. The sky’s the limit!
- Drizzle caramel and chocolate syrup over the chip-corn mix, and mix thoroughly to coat the mixture evenly.
- Dig in!